Lifetime Warranty

On All Sash Cord Replacements

Lifetime Warranty On All Sash Cord Replacements

Full terms and condition apply.

The most common part of a sash window failing to operate is due to the sash cord breaking.

Whilst theirs many reasons for the sash cord to break, the experience caused can be very inconvenient and expensive.

A survey conducted the amount of warranty sash companies are prepared to give a sash cord replacement.

Staggeringly 95% of companies surveyed were willing to only offer 12months warranty. The other 5% offered none at all.

Here at Sash Services, we’re that confident of our unique craftsmanship and innovation we put a lifetime guaranty on it.

Simply Terms and Conditions.

In order to qualify for our Lifetime Warranty, all four Sash Cords must be replaced by Sash Services.

Installation of Sash Services approved sash cord; warranty will be void if the paint is found on the new sash cord.

All four pulleys within the sash box must be replaced with Sash Services lifetime guaranteed approved pulley.

Installation of Sash Services approved sash cord pulley, the warranty will be void if the paint is found on the new sash cord pulley.

Wagtails must be present in the sash box located in the pocket cavity of a sash box, made from either 3mm ply or hardboard.

Call Now Button
Open chat